Here are the directions:
1) Cut blue cardstock at 2 1/2 inches and adhere to bottom of card.
2) Cut the stripe B&T paper at 2 1/2 inches and adhere to top of card.
3) Cut red cardstock strip at 1/2 inch and adhere to middle of card.
4) Weld the letters "grad" in cricut craftroom or gypsy.
5) Cut the star out of the Art Philosophy cartridge in cricut craftroom at
3 (width) by 2.7 (height), large enough to fit the "Congratulations" stamp. Stamp with black ink, and ink the edges of the star.
6) Using foam tape or pop dots adhere, the the star cut out, and the word "grad".
7) Push the pin into the foam under the word "grad".